Thursday 13 January 2011

Two hundred and thirty six kilometers under the belt

I started today with a nice five K run I felt really good and had some fun
Now I feel Janathon's really started but my year has just begun
I'm quite pleased with myself with two sub five minute kilometer splits
And from the general improvement I'd say I'm nearly fixed

So it was off to work again pedalling hard on the old cycle
With a productive day in the office my day made me smile
It's a fifteen kilometer round trip then back out on the track
For a two kilometer warm down run to add to my stack

The counting gizmos say I've used sixty five thousand calories
And I've lost one point five kilograms since I started this madness
I sit and update endomondo with all the workouts I've done
Pool, gym, excersise cycle and all my treadmill runs

The stats to date are something for me to shout about
Thirty three kilometers walking, one point five swimming
One hundred and thirty four cycling and sixty seven running
That's two hundred and thirty six kilometers under the belt

No comments:

Post a Comment