Sunday 2 January 2011

Two days in

Last night was a tame one so today I'll begin
My regular training that's run, ride and swim
This January I've decided not to drink any beer
My own personal target's are the things that I fear

I pop on my kit, then some light stretches
And pick up my backpack for the things I'm fetching
Five kilometers to Hackney in pretty good time
I grab some protein and head back to mine

I drop off my cargo and head to the gym
Forty minutes on the cycle to work me back in
Next thirty minutes weight circuit, nothing to hard
Then twenty minutes stepper and back to my yard

I forget that on Sunday it's early close at the gym
So I didn't have time to squeeze in a swim
Today's training was fun and I felt great as well
Nothing like yesterday when I was clunky as hell

2 comments:

  1. Having a quick look at your page and the message you left me last night I am aware that you don't entirely believe me when I say that I am doing said cycle. Well let me say it publicly I/we are doing that big bloody cycle!

    ReplyDelete