Monday 3 January 2011

A long way to go

So today started early with a ride to blackheath
To see a staff member and pick up lost keys
With a jog through the foot tunnel, could this count as my run?
I'm not sure, so when I get home I pop out for one

Two kilometers at Mile End Stadium on the track that will do
Endomondo says it was one point nine and nike plus does too
With some better lap times I head on for a swim
Two fifty meters in five minutes what a rush I'm in

I have a meeting, shopping, visits and places to be
What's more I've promised two people I'll be there for tea
At my brother's house the foods good and the company too
I only remember about this blog as I head back to the tube

About face and on the phone, "I have a request,
I need your pc for five minutes" he says "I'll do my best"
Blog done I must run to catch the last tube home
Up early again tomorrow, there's a long way to go

No comments:

Post a Comment